What is it with Mondays?
Today's run was hard again. I decided to join a group run organized by Team in Training members. I was a bit intimidated since all of the runners there tonight have already run marathons. They decided to "take it easy" and run about 3 miles, with intervals of running fast and slow. They lost me on the first half mile - and they hadn't picked up the pace. I didn't go the four miles I had planned on running today, and the workout was harder than I was anticpating, but I ran those three miles at a pretty good clip - for me - and felt pretty great after.
It was also my first day with the new shoes. The new shoes that beat out 7 other pairs and felt so great in the store. I wasn't in love with them tonight. I'll give them one more week to see how they turn out. Taking care of my feet is priority numero uno.
Here's to working hard this week so next Monday doesn't suck again...and maybe in another month I'll be able to keep up with the rest of the group!

My new nike air zoom percepts.
It was also my first day with the new shoes. The new shoes that beat out 7 other pairs and felt so great in the store. I wasn't in love with them tonight. I'll give them one more week to see how they turn out. Taking care of my feet is priority numero uno.
Here's to working hard this week so next Monday doesn't suck again...and maybe in another month I'll be able to keep up with the rest of the group!

My new nike air zoom percepts.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home